Your Business Needs a Website, and You Know It
If you are a business owner, you already know the importance of having your own website. But creating your own website from scratch can be a daunting task; where do you start? What do you need? How do you put it all together? In this webinar, we answer all those questions and more.
Replay is on sale now!
- Set Up a Website from Scratch
- Create all pages with a clear Call to Action
- Use only the WordPress editor, no page builders
- Build a form (using Ninja Forms)
- Install and Configure Yoast SEO
What Will I Do?
Our goal is always learn by doing, so here’s a rundown of what you’ll do in this webinar:
- Learn about Content First
- Customize your WordPress settings
- Pick a good theme (and learn why we picked it)
- Write your Home, About, and Contact pages
- Use the Theme Customizer to add some personality
- Setup Widget areas
- Make a Form with Ninja Forms
- Install and configure Yoast SEO
- Knowledge of WordPress (WP101 skill level)
- No knowledge of setting up hosting/domain
- No info on specific businesses outside of content
- No Blog will be accessible from main nav
Who is This For?
This webinar can be for the very beginner - someone who's never set up a website before - or a freelancer who needs to beef up their online presence. This webinar is definitely for you if:
- You know WordPress but want to take a deeper dive by setting up a site using it.
- You have a fresh idea for a website and are not sure where to start.
- You currently have a website but want to improve the theme or plugins.
- You want to learn general WordPress knowledge